Saturday, October 21, 2023

Passing of LTC(R) Ernest "Brian" Carroll-Update

 



October 21, 2023

From Ted Cooley and others,

Hello All, 

Sorry to say that I have sad news again. Another one of our SF brothers has passed.

I received a phone call from Frank Bray this morning, to notify me that Brian had passed away last night (Fri, Oct 20th), from advanced dementia Cathy (Brian's wife) said that Brian did not want any services and wanted to be cremated, and she would be honoring his wishes. At one point in Brian's military career, he served as the Battalion Commander for 3/20 SFGA. Please keep his family and friends in your prayers. If I receive any additional information I will send it out.

Ted Cooley






Another one gone.
Sad we are dropping like flies.
Anyone have any pictures of him to post???

Also he should get in the DROP magazine if someone can get a better bio on him.

Ed