SPECIAL FORCES ASSOCIATION
Chapter 76 - South Florida
“The Green Berets”
January 20, 2023
Hello Members and Friends of the Association,
Chris Bell with B Company writes:
Brothers: Just a quick REMINDER that our Annual SF Reunion is 8 weeks away! In case you forgot, here is the time and place:
WHEN: Saturday, March 18th, 2023 – 1200 -1700 hours
WHERE: Smokin’ Aces – 2509 N. Park Road, Plant City 33563. Darryl Schumacher has confirmed with their event planner the time and date and they are excited to have us back again.
PRICE: $25 per person. Please make checks out to Chris Bell – for B/3/20 Reunion - and mail to me at address shown below.
- PLEASE RSVP and send me your check ASAP so we can ensure the restaurant orders and prepares enough food for our event - Get the idea??
- We are providing Tea, Cokes, and water for the event. As before anything else is BYOB – we’ll provide ice and coolers for your libations.
- We will have tables but bring a chair of some type and if you have one - feel free to bring a pop up for shade as it will be sunny and probably warm.
- We will be receiving a Special Forces 1911 from Dan Allen for a truly unique raffle - so bring cash to buy tickets.
- We will also be having our usual raffle but some new and interesting SF related items.
If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas, don’t hesitate to give us a heads Up. Looking forward to seeing each of you in a few weeks…
Chris R. Bell
1111 Jungle Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33710-4327
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
Joe Pruett on behalf of