Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Annual event honoring all Veterans


October 2, 2023

Hello Members and Friends of the Association,

As usual, I know nothing about this event other that what is written below and I will try to forward any flyers as they arrive my station.

~  Thanks to Bill Sander of Chapter 85  ~

 

Good morning:

 

This is a great annual event honoring all Veterans. They provide a really nice lunch as well. 

 

Several of us have been there the last three years. You will not be disappointed.

 

"Please let me know if you plan to attend"

 

I received this from the Seminole Nation:

I wanted to let you all know that a date has been set to have our Veteran’s Day Celebration at the Florida Seminole Veteran’s Building in Brighton.

 

Thursday, November 9th

 

Once we have a flyer I will email that to you.

 

Have a nice day.

 

Thank you,

 

Feather Micco

Administrative Assistant II

Florida Seminole Veteran’s Building

Brighton Building and Grounds

800 East Harney Pond Road

Okeechobee, FL 34974

Office (863) 357-7620

Fax (863) 467-2621

Email: feathermicco@semtribe.com

 

Joe Pruett on behalf of

Ed Pijuan

President